Arla Organic milk is a little more expensive than your regular fresh milk because making a product that is pure, produced naturally and guarantees the highest quality standards and best animal welfare does not come easy nor cheap. There are no shortcuts to producing organic fresh tasting milk, and it is an everyday journey that our farmers and dairies go through to ensure every glass of Arla Organic milk that reaches you is as natural, tasty and nutritious as nature intended.
HAPPY AND HEALTHY COWS MEANS GREAT QUALITY MILK
The cows that produce our 100% pure organic milk are free range, which means they have acres of lush green fields to call home. They relish their organic grass and clover, and enjoy daily quality me-time for rest and pampering
Our organic milk complies fully with controlled organic standards and our system of farming encourages wildlife by avoiding use of any manufactured chemical sprays.
FULL OF GOODNESS, NO NONSENSE
When you buy Arla Organic, you are guaranteed that every glass of cow milk contains
- Source of milk calcium and protein
- 100% European certified organic free range milk from Denmark
- Fresh and naturally good taste
- Halal compliant
No antibiotics. No pesticides. No hormones. No preservatives. No chemicals.
HIGH SAFETY & QUALITY STANDARDS
- Our pure organic cow milk complies fully with controlled organic standards by the EU law
- Our system of farming avoids use of any pesticides, herbicides or chemicals in the environment
- We keep our milk in controlled conditions where it is filtered and cooled in line with legal storage requirements
- We test our milk quality all the time - if the milk fails any of these tests, it is rejected and is not used at all.
….it is our way to ensure you only get the best quality organic milk that tastes fresh as nature intended at all times.
GREAT QUALITY MILK FROM HAPPY HEALTHY COWS
- The cows that produce our Arla Organic milk are free range, which means they spend a lot of time outdoors to graze on lush organic green fields with clean fresh air
- We keep fewer cows in a farm than a non-organic dairy farm, this means more space to roam, which can reduce stress for the animals
- We only give our cows the finest, natural, 100% organic feed and make sure they are well-fed, healthy and comfortable at all times
….because well, we believe that happy and healthy cows simply produce better and naturally fresh tasting cow milk for you
NO SHORTCUTS TO PRODUCING GREAT ORGANIC MILK
- Our organic cow milk that tastes fresh as nature intended is a little more expensive simply because making a product that is pure, produced organically is not cheap nor fast.
- We do not go against nature to get more from our cows.
- Every Arla farmer and his organic farms must meet standards set out by the organic certification body; how is the animals and wildlife cared, how the soil remain organic and healthy – and is inspected routinely and rigorously. For us, it is more than just making more profit – we do not use hormones on our cows to increase their milk yield.
…instead, we rely on our dairy experience and understanding of the land and animals to produce great and fresh tasting organic cow milk, as how nature intended.
UNIQUE FRESH TASTE
- Using the quick freeze technology, Arla Organic Fresh Milk is frozen to retain its quality, nutrients and also to keep the unique taste of cow milk.
- Virtually all the properties of our organic cow milk content remains in its original condition in a safe, quick and quality manner.
- Freezing can be a very good way to preserve the nutritional value, texture and flavour of milk and many other foods.
- At Arla, we ensure stringent quality checks at every step of our production process so that the milk from our organic farms reaches the dairy in the shortest time possible at the time of freezing.
…thus giving our milk the unique fresh taste from nature